Equipment and daily living products
There are lots of useful equipment and tools to help with your daily living. These include items to help with:
Below are the best websites we have found for the most commonly used equipment. There is also a list of the products that we most frequently get asked about by beneficiaries. We would love to hear your recommendations for any others.
|Organisation||Kitchen||Bathroom||Dressing||Personal Care||Mobility||Daily Living||Gardening|
The following products are the most recently requested items from beneficiaries:
- Dressing and Grooming Aids from the Performance Health website
- Nimble One-Finger Cutting Tool from the RNIB website
- Toilets and Sanitary Products from Geberit
- Aquarius Porta Bidet from the Aquarius Hygiene website
- Non-slip Bottle Opener from the Dycem website
- Phone cases with loops from Loopy Cases
If you use or have recently purchased equipment which has helped you with your daily living, we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you can’t find what you are looking for contact our Health & Wellbeing team on 01480 474074 or email who will help you to find what you are looking for.