A reminder to complete the Tell Us About Your Care feedback for Disability Rights UK
If you haven't already done so, Disability Rights UK invite you to give feedback on any NHS care and services that you have experienced. The Care Quality Commission (CQC) have set up a webpage where disabled people and their families can provide anonymous direct feedback. This will be used to help plan future services that take the needs of disabled people more seriously.
Here are a few examples of ways in which you may have been affected over the past year:
- Did your hospital manage to maintain your treatment schedule during lockdown?
- When you contacted your GP surgery, was the receptionist understanding of your situation?
- When you received your Covid-19 vaccine, did the people there respond to your needs?
- Have you been able to get prescriptions easily?
- What were your feelings about the treatment you or a member of your family received when in hospital?
- Have you experienced any issues with getting appointments with your physiotherapist?
They would like to hear about all experiences, both good and bad, on the Tell Us About Your Care webpage.