NAC: Office Refurbishment
5th May 2023
In Focus: See the recently refurbished Trust offices which create a better environment for everyone
The Trust’s offices have recently had their first refurbishment for more than 20 years – to create a better environment for staff and visitors and space for meetings and confidential conversations.
As well as having full redecoration and carpeting/flooring throughout, the new, improved offices include:
- A vertical platform lift which has a number of different operating controls to make it user-friendly for beneficiaries with different disabilities.
- Improved lighting in all areas.
- A seating area for visitors and a breakout area for staff to have lunch away from their desks.
- Improved soundproofing between offices and meeting rooms and a soundproof ‘phone booth’ to allow confidential calls with beneficiaries.
- Flexible meeting room space which can accommodate big meetings (such as Board meetings, NAC meetings and staff meetings) but also create smaller meeting rooms for staff to meet privately with beneficiaries if they visit.
Flexible meeting room
The new private sound-proof telephone booth
Vertical platform lift
Waiting area for visitors
Read more from the NAC in the full Spring 2023 Newsletter (PDF)