Future Money Matters 2019
A financial themed event just for beneficiaries.
On 1 March 2019 The Thalidomide Trust held its second finance themed event for beneficiaries called ‘Future Money Matters’. The event, held at the Radisson Blu Hotel at London Stansted was attended by 19 beneficiaries and proved to be a great success. The morning of the event was designated to providing beneficiaries with informative sessions delivered by external speakers covering a range of financial topics, including:
- Inheritance Tax Planning (Price Waterhouse Coopers)*
- Mortgages & Personal Loans (Lloyds Bank)*
- Personal Trusts (Caple Banks Wealth Management)
- Savings & Investments (Caple Banks Wealth Management)
- Pensions & Retirement Planning (Centre for Financial Education)
- Making a Will (Lodders Solicitors)
- Lasting Power of Attorney (Lodders Solicitors)
*Two of the session topics were filmed to help make some of the information presented at the event more widely available to beneficiaries that were unable to attend on the day. We have uploaded the videos below. They all feature subtitles, to turn them on click on the ‘CC’ icon on the video screen. We also have videos available from the 2018 Future Money Matters event covering the following topics: Making a Will, Lasting Power of Attorney, Personal Trusts, and Pensions and Retirement Planning.