Ears - Hearing

We appreciate that as people age, some experience problems with their hearing.

If you are having problems with your hearing, you may find the following information useful.

Hearing tests


hearing test



Hearing aids and equipment

behind the ear hearing aid





sign live logo


Need more advice?

Contact Us

If you need further help with hearing aids or any advice on hearing loss, please contact the Trust on 01480 474074 or email.